With this craft, the ferocious beast of the prehistoric past can be turned into a shimmering token for a child to label their bag. This activity is practically mess-free since all the colours used to decorate this dino are put on with foil art sheets. This is the perfect craft for any occasion, no matter if the child is making it in preparation for a school trip or just for something creative to do, they are sure to have loads of fun!
Pack includes 7 sheets of foil art, wooden bag tag, pipe cleaner and clasp.
- Start by peeling off a sticker.
- Place the foil art paper, facing up, on the sticky section from where you've just removed the sticker.
- Rub the top of the foil art paper firmly with your finger.
- Lift the foil to reveal the magic!
- Thread the pipe cleaner through the small hole of the wooden character and twist to complete your bag tag.